Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You Don't Need To Tell Me Twice


This  is the commercial for "Fashion's Night Out". It's an event on September 10 to help support the fashion industry and to bring back the spirit of shopping. Stores all over the five boroughs will stay open until 11pm. You may also run into some famous faces. On Letterman the other night, Anna mentioned how she was starting off in Macy's in Queens. 

I loooooved this ad. It was funny and charming. Anna's laugh is adorable and SJP looked stunning. And what I loved more than the ad was the SHIRTS. I want one. Now. 

So I ordered one. If you want you can buy them from Neiman Marcus for $30. Remember that 40% of the proceeds go to the National September 11th Memorial and Museum.

I'm very excited. I cannot wait. I'm definitely going to do my part. I suggest you all do the same.

xoxo

1 comment:

Eri said...

Nice blog!

Please come and visit my fashion blog, which is inspired by Portobello market, London.

I hope you enjoy it and hope to see you soon.

Eri