Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall Trends...I Love...But Am Scared To Try

Normally, I consider myself a fashion risk taker. But these two trends for the fall, are making me a littler nervous.  Let me know what you think!
Slouchy Pleated Pants: They make this model's legs look soooo long (not that she needs them to). I am, however, 5'1". I'm afraid that they will make me look...well...silly. I'm dying over how amazing they look on women. So powerful yet sexy.
Draping Skirts- Looks beautiful on tall, skinny women such as this model. However, I don't need to add extra volume to my hips....Again, keep in mind my height! These skirts are incredible though. They remind me of a Grecian goddess.

I have come to the conclusion that I am going to just have to try them out (in fitting rooms of course!). You never know until you try!


No comments: