Thursday, July 2, 2009

What's Old Is New Again

I am seriously loving vintage cartoon T-shirts right now. A few weeks ago, to prepare for the Transformers 2 movie, I bought this tank from Hot Topic. 
Not only was it perfect to wear to the premiere (I am such a loser) but it will still be great for cute, casual outfits. Pair it with black leggings and I'm set. I'm actually looking forward to wearing it when it comes around fall time, with a black leather jacket and black ankle boots. Mmmm.

In the spirit of Transformers and vintage graphic T's, I found this picture of Megan Fox and it made me DIE!
 In addition to Transformers, I love love LOVE Star Wars, and have an adorable T-shirt of my own. I love how effortlessly cool she looks in this shirt and jeans. (Although I look NOTHING like this when I wear mine lol). 

Ok now I'm not saying you should wear this everyday. I feel like this style is fun on the weekend or on a chill day. Effortless cool is the key. And have fun with it!!!

No comments: