Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Obsession and My Curse...

Life for  me  lately has been a little emotional. So, guess what my security blanket is?? 
That's right: shopping.

Since I am currently trying to support myself this summer, I haven't had much money to spend on clothing and such. Unfortunately and fortunately, I have my credit card information (the credit card that I got taken away by my father, mind you) memorized. And this comes in handy when you are doing some online shopping.

Granted these sites are relatively cheap, I know I shouldn't have bought this stuff...but I did. These are the items I recently bought....all which I love, but will feel a tiny bit of guilt when I receive them.

Have you seen/read Confessions of a Shopaholic. That's me.
x0 
$6.80 at Forever21.com
$5.80 at Forever21.com
$8.80 at Forever21.com
On Sale $19.99 at CharlotteRusse.com

No comments: