Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Excited for the Finale!!


Tonight is the night!!


Season four of Project Runway has its season finale tonight!!


Personally, I am rooting for Rami because I thought he was completely talented from the moment I saw him. This is the first time since the series began that the person I picked from the get-go is in the finale!!


Now, I know people are annoyed with Rami because all he does is drape, drape, drape, drape, drape, DRAPE! But hey, those 3 pieces he showed against Chris were phenomenal! (Although, I liked the idea of Chris' use of human hair. I feel that it makes a statement against animal fur, in a twisted way. Not that I would EVER wear it, though.) Rami's pieces were so contemporary and I could see them already being a huge success for the fall. The colors, the structures, the cuts...EVERYTHING was perfect!!


As much as I want Rami to win, I feel that all three contenders are extremely talented, and for once would not be completely disappointed if my choice didn't win. Tune in to see tonight at 10 on Bravo!!!

No comments: