Friday, October 23, 2009

The Rocky Horror

I don't know if I'm the only one...but I am having a seriously hard time figuring out what to do or be for Halloween, and there is only a week left!!

So, I've decided to go onto Polyvore.com and create costume ideas using the merchandise they have there.

This one is for all you who celebrate Halloween by going to the multiple showings of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". That's what I did last year....but I didn't dress up accordingly. Anyway, here it is:

1. Rock, Goth, Metal Choker, $38 argoth.co.uk; 2. Zip Bow Clip, $9.94 topshop.com; 3. Party Dress With Contrast Lines, $70 goddiva.co.uk; 4. Fingerless Lace Gloves, $0.30 lalalingerie.com; 5. Lulu Guiness Black Lip Clutch, $373 my-wardrobe.com; 6. FULL TILT Fishnet Tights, $3.97 tillys.com; 7. Bordello Shoes Black Concealed Platform Pumps, $68 5thfloorproduction.com

No comments: