Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chic Guests Make A Cameo on HIMYM


Since I have been home for winter break from school (going back this weekend...ewww) I have fallen behind on my TV shows (it also doesn't help that this is the time of year is when all shows go on a little hiatus and you have no clue when they come back). So the other day I finally realized that there was a new episode of How I Met Your Mother that had aired. I went to my trust worthy television site, sidereel.com, and watched it.

To my surprise, two very notable fashion icons were in one episode. Rachel Bilson, new columnist for InStyle, and Tim Gunn, the lovely mentor on Project Runway. Rachel played a new love interest for Ted and was a semi large role. I mean, she played his future wife's roommate (I was hoping she would be the mother/wife...but I knew that would be asking a lot). Tim played Barney's incredible tailor and was quite funny. It was fantastic.

It also didn't hurt that Niel Patrick Harris ended the episode in a little singing number that was, in my opinion, fit for Broadway ;-). Haha I love that guy.

btw NPH's pic with Tim is almost as cute as mine....
lol xoxo!!

No comments: