Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Like" Levi's?



I visited my favorite people at Levi Strauss and Co. today. After telling me they loved my review of their press preview, they added me to their contact list for press releases and what not.

Now, when you shop online at levis.com you can connect with Facebook to make it easier for you to shop. By pressing the "Like" button, you can show your other friends on Facebook which pair you are considering, and they can give you their feed back. According to Jodi Bricker, Vice President of Digital for Levi’s® Americas said, “We’re creating a new social shopping experience that will change the way people shop online and, frankly, make buying jeans more fun. We’re excited to pioneer this new technology and help our loyal fans connect with our brand and share their favorite Levi’s® products with friends.” Watch the video above..it explains it all!

No comments: