Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yuck.....January Vogue Cover

I love Rachel McAdams. I have even admitted to having a slight girl crush on her. But I didn't even recognize her on this cover of Vogue.

I mean, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out why this picture is so unflattering. SHE LOOKS OLD. The hair color and length aren't the problem, it's the way it's styled....paired with the outfit. I'm not gonna lie, at first glance I thought it was Meryl Streep (not that she isn't fabulous....because she is...she's just not exactly young).

Also, I believe that Rachel looks MUCH better as a brunette (agree?). Nothing wrong with being blond (I am myself) but if a look works, STICK WITH IT. I know Rachel likes to experiment with her look which is totally fine..but couldn't Vogue have put this together better? I don't know.... it just looks.....blah.

Better luck next time, Vogue.

No comments: