Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Only One Day Left

Today was my second to last day of my internship at Lucky. I didn't realize how sad it was going to make me until today. Yes, I woke up numerous mornings cursing the fact that the sun was not yet up, so why should I? Also, I definitely got down on myself from time to time when I would spend hour after hour searching for a purse and coming up empty handed. But now that it is almost over, I know for a fact that I definitely going to miss it. I learned so much and feel that I am another step closer of fulfilling my dreams. (Sappy, I know).

When I don't have an internship in the industry, I feel out of the loop. Like the fashion world is existing without me. Only one more semester until I am done with college. Then the real fun begins...the search for a job! That's incredibly scary especially now that the fashion industry is folding magazines left and right. But, people will always need fashion. We can't walk around naked! So there will be a job for me out there.

Stay tuned for a post about my last day.
x0x0

No comments: