Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day One Complete!


Hey everyone! 

I just wanted to let you know that I had my first day at Lucky today. I was incredibly nervous, surprisingly, but when I got to the building it instantly went away.

There are a lot of hallways and the closet was different than what I was use to. But what is the hardest to get adapted to is the amount of product the magazine gets compared to Marie Claire. Considering the fact that Lucky is a shopping magazine and is more product oriented than photo spreads...it makes sense.

Although things are done a little differently, I knew the gist of what was expected of me. I ran an errand to Gap and went to the same photo shoot twice to drop things off. Other than that I spent the day finding returns. I got out at 4pm today because I had to make it back to Staten Island for a 6pm class. 

One day down....lots more to go! I'm looking forward to it!
xoxo

No comments: