Thursday, June 26, 2008

Opportunities Present Themselves



So..while I am still awaiting the news from the people at W, new opportunities for an internship arose.




I decided to google things such as "magazine internships" and "fashion internships"...and low and behold I stumbled upon DailyFashionJobs.com. I've been searching for an internship for the past few months, so my questions is:




Why the hell hadn't I found this website sooner?




I mean, it's great! It has positions for assistants, writers, photographers...and yes...us lowly interns.




In my awe I found two great internships to apply for. Lauren Finney from Cosmopolitan is looking for an intern for the fall. Cosmo was the first fashion magazine I was exposed to. Now I read it religiously.




Then I found a post about a Lucky editor looking for interns...for this summer. Even though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I took the editor's contact and asked if she was interested for a fall intern.




So I'm feeling pretty good that maybe a publication will pick me up this fall. Let's hope!!

No comments: