Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Trends Du Jour: Stripes

Yesterday was the first day of spring, and in honor of that I thought I'd start writing about some of my favorite trends. This one may seem a little bit obvious, but I really can't help it....I'm obsessed with stripes! The only thing I try not to do, is make it look too nautical. I mean a hint of it is fine, but I don't want to end up looking like I'm about to sail the seven seas. Personally, I love pairing a striped outfit with gold accessories.

Ta ta for now!

1.
Theory- Zelphia cashmere-blend sweater, $200 at net-a-porter.com 2. Denim Stripe Tunic, $44 at topshop.com 3. Raffia stripe butcher tote, $945 at barneys.com 4. LIA KES LLC stripe silk front dress, $540 at mytheresa.com 5. Striped Gold Button Blouse, $60 at topshop.com 6. Bold Stripe Cardigan, $25 at Forever21.com 7. Euginia Kim Max 11 straw hat, $300 at net-a-porter.com 8. Stripe full skirt, $38 at janenorman.co.uk 9. Wide Striped Elastic Belt, $44 at topshop.com

No comments: