Monday, March 29, 2010

Dreaming of Sunny Days

Although it is dark and rainy here in NYC, I am still daydreaming about sunnier days to come. And what better way to prepare for the sun, than to shop online for sunglasses!

I have been buying cheap aviators, watching them break pair after pair from being at the bottom of my purse. So, I have decided to invest in a pair that will come with a case and will be over all better quality. Enter the Ray Ban Aviators.
Now, it's a sad truth that I currently don't have the finances to purchase this pair of sunglasses for $140. But I have been working my butt off at my current job, and I have decided that when pay day comes (aka tomorrow) I will go purchase these lovelies!

I have also wanted a pair of Wayfarers for, well, forever, and have sported quite a few copy cats in my day. However, when I tried on the actual Wayfarers, they didn't work as well for my face. Regardless, my search will not end until I find a pair that look good on me (even if it kills me!)

No comments: