Monday, December 27, 2010

Ask and you shall receive

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great holiday! I sure did. One of my favorite things about the holidays is when you ask for (and receive) gifts that you have been wanting (and needing) for months.

Well this year, my favorite gift was just that. I asked for the Sephora Collection: Endless Color Blockbuster. And let me tell you...this gift is amazing!
Don't let the size fool you. This fold away make up kit comes with 187 products, and is perfect for someone who likes to experiment with new make up (like me). And when you're finished with it, the compartments fold back into a portable case. Plus it's all only $48!

What I wasn't expecting, however, was a mini set of brushes (which obviously goes perfect with the make up kit).

A girl can never have too many brushes! The Sephora Collection Mineral Brush Set contains four brushes that were made especially for mineral make up. Plus, the case is very cute! This item retails for $19.

What was your fav gift this year? Something fabulous? I hope so!

xx

No comments: