Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kelly Cutrone on Dr. Phil


I honestly would never picture these two people in the same sentence, let alone in the same room: Kelly Cutrone...and Dr. Phil.

But on November 4, Cutrone made her first appearance as a correspondent on Dr. Phil's show. The topic was about young(ish) women who "are spoiled and entitled". She let 28 year old Erica (from VH1's You're Cut Off) intern for a day at People's Revolution to teach her about a hard days work and responsibility. Not only was it hilarious hearing Cutrone criticize Erica's all pink outfit and tiara, but watching her explain the complexities of packing clothes was priceless.

She gave so honestly harsh advice and I think that, like always, she hit the nail on the head, especially considering that Dr. Phil kept raving about how much he loves her and her book, If You Have To Cry, Go Outside. I can't wait until they do the next episode. I will set my TiVo in advance!

No comments: