Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATC 2...the clothes I loved!!!

Like most of you, I saw SATC 2 as soon as I could. I was a little disappointed with the plot, but the humor and, mostly, the fashion were up to par. These were a few of my favorites.
Summer chic at its best. Carrie is rocking a Halston Heritage dress, a Chanel clutch, and Louboutins. Nothing could get better than that.These Brian Atwood pumps that Carrie was wearing, made me want cry tears of joy.Both Samantha and Miley rocked the same Matthew Williamson dress...although everyone can probably agree that it is more age appropriate for Miley, as was made clear in the movie.
This was one of the best parts of the movie. I love how they brought back the Christian Dior newsprint dress on Carrie. And Christian Louboutin laced booties? I die for.

Miranda looked amazing in this gold dress and YSL pumps.

No comments: