Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rock My Eyes Baby

I'm so excited...and it's kinda lame.

I just ordered from Neiman Marcus.com the Rock and Republic Gel Bond Eyeliner in Smut.
I really wanted to try it out because I am always struggling to find a good eyeliner that is not only easy to apply but will last through out the day without making me look like a raccoon.

 The only thing that is bad is now I have to find the perfect angle brush to apply it with...and maybe a few lessons or tips in order not to mess up.

Hopefully it won't be a waste of $30, like my YSL eyeliner I bought a few months ago.

Bite my tongue. 
 

1 comment:

drew said...

head over to MAC- they have a couple of different sizes. i just got one (266 SMALL ANGLE BRUSH) and i love it-the angle of the brush gives me the control i need to create precise lines, as thinly or as thickly as the occasion calls for. it was definitely worth the $$$.